Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cute Christmas Ideas


These hand towels are from shanalogic.com and they're super cute! They're also $18.50 each! WTF! I would never pay that much for a hand towel but if someone else wants to, more power to ya.


And for something completely different, this delicate and beautiful handmade wall hanging is from stink bone jones! Is that a fun shop name or what? It's a personalized gift-and they're only $10. She also does these gorgeous hand painted onesies...and they're for boys! I'm always excited to find something fun and handmade for little boys. It does not happen every day!



I LOVE this pillow! I'm way too old to be having stuff that says "Princess" laying around, but the colors & fabrics are just SO YUMMY!!!! It's by Molly McCormick and I want it.


This pretty jewelry organizer is from Urban Outfitters and it's only $20. I'm always detangling necklaces so I might have to add this one to my personal wish list. It's online only btw.


Okay I don't even play video games and this makes me want to start. It's a pink Wii! It's under $100 w/free shipping from light in the box. That site has some really great bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment