Tuesday, April 14, 2009

uh...oh

Remember when I said this pic made me sad to think Holly, Bridget & Kendra weren't there? Well apparently they were! Who knows if they were actually at the event that photo was taken at, but they were in Las Vegas for his b-day snooze. I cannot BELIEVE they are going to try and do another season of the Girls Next Door with those new skanky twins!!! First of all the original three totally exhausted ALL the ideas for shows...they did EVERYTHING and more. The final season you could tell they were scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. So now they must think three new idiots doing the same crap will be entertaining? It may sound crazy/dumb but I have my loyalties...these three sluts are the Girls Next Door and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment