Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beatles vs Glee

I do love me some Glee. This season hasn't been as good as the first one, but it's still early. The Britney/Brittney episode was a big ol waste of time, I know that! Anyways, the other day I read that Glee has broken the Beatle's record for having the most singles on the Billboard Hot 100. This makes me sad. As much as I do love Glee, they're not the Beatles! They're not a band, they don't sing original music, they're not on the radio. A musical tv show should not be allowed on the same chart as bands or individual artists. When Billboard first started, they didn't know there was going to be such a thing as an iPod where you can buy any song you want anytime you want. So they need to make a new chart for shows & movies like Glee and High School Musical and Camp Rock...those guys can compete against each other and the Beatles can have their place back. Everyone's happy! And singin!



love you guys....


but these guys were here first ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment