Friday, February 22, 2008

my hubby is better than your hubby

I was complaining about this article in Creating Keepsakes to my hubby. It was about white pens and said "there are so many different white pens out there blah blah blah" but all the design examples used the same pen-the Uniball Signo. I told him if there are so many that are so great how come EVERYONE uses that pen...because it's the ONLY one that really work! So the article should have been called "ways to use your signo". Anyway, I told him it annoyed me that they featured that pen because I've never found it in a store-you can only order them. I've never thought to order one for myself so it's just been one of those tools that I've always wanted to try but haven't gotten around to yet (like Heidi Swapp masks, those are next).

He gets up and goes to the computer and I go about my business. I was scrapping. :) A few minutes later he comes back to the living room, sits on the couch and goes back to reading his flooring book. He says "I got you your pen". He just went off and bought it for me! It was only $2.50 or something like that but he is just so awesome that way...he's always surprising me with little things. And aren't little things the best? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment