Friday, December 19, 2008

lesson learned!


So, I found out that people really don't like the word "Xmas". I was so excited about this new Christmas album while I was making it...I was imagining it selling faster than anything else I've ever sold on etsy. When I got to the front cover I was stuck like always. I am really bad at making the covers, I don't know why! It's my least favorite part. So I have these chipboard letters and I want to spell happy christmas. I like that expression better than "merry christmas", I don't know why. It reminds me of England and Harry Potter I guess. Anywhoo I didn't have any letters small enough to spell "christmas", so I thought if I cover them with enough glitter they won't care that it says 'xmas' and not 'christmas'. I love glitter, doesn't everybody else? So since I've had that book online, it's gotten over 100 views and still no one wants it. It's like the runt of the litter or something.

Okay, I get it, you have to say CHRISTMAS, and not XMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment