Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year


It's 2011! Of course I just typed 2010, for some reason when I go to type 2011 my fingers are trained to do 2010. 2011 sounds so futuristic. I think I probably said that last year too. I'll probably say it next year. Next year is the dreaded 2012 (just typed 2010 again). People think 2012 is the end of the world. Or some big spiritual awakening is going to happen in 2012. Twelve is my lucky number so I think it'll be a great year :)

2011 is going to be pretty good too, I think. I have two birthday parties to plan for my March babies. I get to see what it's like to have kids with birthdays at the beginning and end of the same month. Should be interesting to say the least.

As far as resolutions I never really make any. Some things I would like to make happen this year are increasing my scrapbooking biz and meeting friends I've known since 2006 but have never met in person. PW ladies I'm talking about you!

Oh yeah, on New Year's Eve we had a little party at the house. There were two guests besides us and that was just dandy. Here are some pics :) Happy New Year!









No comments:

Post a Comment