Monday, May 2, 2011

disney clothes

I saw these shoes. They reminded me of Minnie Mouse shoes. I have this red dress. I found it last summer for 4th of July and I love it. So for part of one day in Disneyland, I'll be dressed like Minnie Mouse. It is my mission to get a picture with Minnie Mouse dressed like Minnie Mouse!














I did not plan on it, but I found this top that looks reminds me of Donald Duck. This model who is 6 inches taller than me is wearing it as a dress, but I'll wear it with jeans. I do know I'm 33 years old. I'm just dressing for the occasion, which is being in the Happiest Place on Earth! I've been there plenty of times in comfy tourist on vacation clothes, this time I'm going to try and look cute.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the outfit! Yall are going to have SOOOOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete