Sunday, May 1, 2011

ten days and counting


We will be IN the Happiest Place on Earth in one week and three days. In ten days I'll be walking around in a place where you truly feel like you're in a magical place. The thing that ruins it is how expensive everything is...you're really brought back down to earth when you're being charged $10 for a carmel apple or $4 for a bottle of water. But we know this going in and deal with it. You don't have to buy the $10 carmel apple. You want to, but you don't have to.

I'm going to try and do something different this trip to Dland. I collect "smashed pennies", those pennies you make for $.50 by turning a crank. Disneyland has 50 of these machines in the parks and hotels, and I'm going to try and get all 50. In 3 days. I think I can do it. I know they have a map or a list where all of em are located at City Hall. We're going to go there anyway to get buttons for Scott because it's his first visit and the rest of us because we'll be there for a Family Reunion.

Can'twait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment