Saturday, January 9, 2010

27 weeks



Well I had this long post yesterday about how I was spending my "day off", but I pressed something that made it all disappear! I'm still trying to figure out this new computer. It seems to have it's own mind when it comes to hot keys. Last night I thought I turned them off, but it's been acting wacky again today so I guess that wasn't successful.

At any rate, I am now 27 weeks! According to thebump, Kira is the size of an eggplant. Personally, I feel like I've passed a bit of a milestone because I made it past 26 weeks. Twenty-six weeks is how far along I was when I had Aiden. Some babies do survive being born that early, but my precious son was not one of them. So it's a bit of a scary time for me being pregnant right now...the entire time I'm pregnant I'm wondering if everything's going okay but making it past 26 weeks is kind of a big deal for me. I am still going to be trying not to worry until she's here and healthy, of course.

I've been noticing how fat my face is getting. I didn't really think it was happening yet until we took those pictures on New Year's Eve. Of course it really doesn't matter what I look like, I'm pregnant and that is beautiful...but I am a Scorpio and I'm vain and I'm hormonal so if I want to lament over my fat face I guess that's okay. I was looking at maternity clothes websites and most of those models have the heads cut off. Is that because the models are not really preggo and I'd be able to tell by their non-preggo faces? Or are they really preggo and their faces are too fat to be shown? Which is it PeaInThePod and Motherhood??? Either way, I take offense.

Now I'm off to clean the house so it can get messed up one more time. Yay for Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment