Friday, January 22, 2010

29 weeks!




Apparently Kira is the size of a butternut squash this week. I had heartburn again a couple days ago...that stuff is ROUGH! I've never had a problem with it in my life so even recognizing it as heartburn is new to me. The name HEART BURN makes me think you should have a burning feeling in your heart...but I also feel like I need to throw up. Luckily I've found that Rolaids Chewables work pretty well. I just don't like to use them because they're medicine and I'm weird about using medicines during pregnancy. Even though I have no problem drinking a Coke everyday! Crazy I know.

It's been raining in Phoenix and that is very unusual. It's rare for us to get more than one day of rain in a row. It's been about three days of cool temps and grey skies and I am just about done with it! I do like the rain but in very small doses. I'm ready for my warm enough to not need a jacket weather to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment