Monday, May 17, 2010

2 annoying things

Ok I know the blog world is supposed to be all positive & happy & stuff but sometimes stuff bugs me. So I decided to put it out there for all the world to see. Like anyone gives a hoot anyway, right? ;)

The first thing is blogs that have music on them. Sometimes I'm sitting right next to a sleeping baby when I'm online. Having a classic 80's tune suddenly blast out of my computer is not the best way to keep baby asleep! Since people can put their players wherever they want I have to scroll all over the place to find it and shut it off. I usually keep my speakers on mute for this reason. It's also annoying if I happen to be listening to something at the time, it's like "trainwreck!" If you weren't a raver in the 90's you might not know that 'trainwreck' is what it's called when a DJ has one song on then he tries to mix in another one but it doesn't match up...and it sounds awful...that's a TRAINWRECK.

The other thing that irks me is when people post lots of pictures but they're all just people posed and smiling at the camera. Like "Me with my friend" "Me with my husband" "My husband & his dad" "My mom & the kids" Maybe it's interesting if you actually know the author in real life, but aren't blogs usually read by people that don't really know each other?

It's not like I'm going to stop reading blogs because of any of this. I love blogging and I think this is only the beginning of the whole blogging universe...but sometimes you just gotta vent. Right now I have to go hold a little Princess who is having a bit of a freak out. She gets mighty loud when she's not happy!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to totally agree with the music thing, it totally freaks me out when the music starts coming on blaring!! Thanks for visiting my blog, your kiddos are totally adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your beautiful baby! And amen! to the no music on websites!!! I just wish if people were going to post a bunch of pics, that they would also post what camera/lens they used! I'm nosy like that!

    ReplyDelete