Thursday, May 27, 2010

I ordered some scrapbooking paper SIX DAYS ago and I think they just sent it out yesterday. There aren't very many scrapbooking stores in Phoenix. The closest one to me is about 30 minutes away, and it's not the greatest. So I have to order most of my supplies online. I love being able to look for hours in my comfy clothes, but hate having to pay for and wait for shipping. I've ordered from this place a couple times in the past and this is the longest it's ever taken.

I'm extra antsy to get this order because I have a TON of custom books to work on! :) Right now I'm finishing up two books for a pair of sisters, then I have four baby books and a vintage carnival theme to work on. Lots of books, lots of paper, lots of scrapping going on!

Kira has been sleeping better at night. She still gets UP most nights but every few days she'll go until 5am and I consider those nights 'sleepin in'. Isn't that crazy!? The other night I had to take Kira for a walk in the stroller to get her to calm down. It was about 11pm by the time I was coming back, and I saw two girls walking to their car in the parking lot, all dressed up to go out. That used to be me-my nights used to start at 11pm lol! Now if I had a night with no kids I'd probably be fighting to stay awake till 11pm, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment