Sunday, May 16, 2010

"real" "housewives" of NYC

I quoted "real" and "housewives" because there's nothing REAL about these shows and none of the women are actual housewives...but I watch the stupid thing anyway! ha! The OC version of this show is the only one I have watched from the beginning and watched every season. NYC I watched most of the first season but got bored pretty quickly with the second, same with Atlanta. I haven't watched any of the New Jersey show. I'm kind of sick of all this New Jersey crap being flung everywhere these days. The best show about New Jersey was The Sopranos and that is done forever. ANYWHOO, this was supposed to be about the "real" "housewives" of NYC's latest episode.

This show has turned into a 45 minute cat fight. Every week the "ladies" are at different parties, restaurants or bars either talking about each other or fighting with each other. This week was pretty much the same except for two things that made it so much more enjoyable: Jill Zarin was not featured much and they were fabulously DRUNK for most of the fights. It's probably terrible of me to get such a kick out of watching these chicks get wasted together, but they were damn entertaining! The best part of the episode is when they make it to a Hooters Yacht, or some dude who works for Hooters owns it, not really sure what the deal was with it...but since it had something to do with Hooters Sonja is randomly blurting out "Can I see some HOOTERS please?" "Where are the HOOTERS?" to no one in particular. I really like the new "housewives" Sonja & Jennifer, but that's another story.

The rest of the episode had Countess Luann working on her song and avoiding kissing her "friend" Court. All I can say about that is money can't buy you cla-hass (thats how it showed up on my closed captioning!).

Not sure what planet Kelly is from. I guess she must have been super hot when she was younger to get away with saying all the weird ass shit she says. Saying "Bethany likes to make people feel bad so she can feel good" or something to that effect while Bethany was sitting RIGHT THERE was so crazy! Saying Bethany is a cook and not a chef, then saying "I don't know if she's a cook or a chef" 30 seconds later...she's just too much.

And finally, I think every episode should end with the girls dancing to 1960's Laugh In type music. Dancing like maniacs. Bring on the pinot grigio!

No comments:

Post a Comment