Saturday, May 8, 2010

sassy pants

Oh my gosh, Riley has been too much lately! He's going to be spending all his time in time out the way he's going. He's three so I guess this is what they're like. He also just went from being the only star in the show to sharing everything with his little sister who is very cute. I feel like I just have to take it all one day, one hour, one minute at a time!

My dad is supposed to be taking him to the park this afternoon, so hopefully he will come home tired and worn out. He's been staying up WAAAY too late the past couple weeks and I just cannot do it anymore. Scott works long ass days too, so when he comes home he basically gets into bed. It's not like when he comes home I get to relax while he takes on the kids. *sigh* I love being a mother but it would be nice to get paid for it in money and not just kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment