Okay, I have not done a Kira monthly thing since she was what-one month old? But it's really hard to keep a blog up to date when you also have a Riley. Right now I hear something that sounds like newspaper crumpling in another room, and I'm scared to go see what it is. Kira is sleeping soundly like a little angel next to me, at least! When they're both needing attention at the same time, that's when you really feel like a mom!
So Kira, here you are at Four Months Old!
- you weigh 14 pounds, 11 ounces
- you suck on your fingers all the time. you're very drooly and I keep thinking you're teething but so far I haven't felt any little bumps on your gums.
- your eyes are looking bluer or greener all the time.
- you're starting to laugh, or make a sound that might be a laugh...so far Grampa Rick is the one who can make you do it best!
- we're going to start eating cereal & baby food this week. you've already tried the Frosty and you really loved it. i only gave you little tastes but you figured out to stick your toungue out for more real quick :)
- you're a good sleeper, but still only about 4 hours at a time at night.
- you roll over really good. you also creep on your tummy.
- you have your talkative times where it seems like you're really telling us important news. you go on and on and on, and i just wish i knew exactly what you are saying!