Monday, March 7, 2011

OC is back


The original "real" housewives are back on Bravo! Actually the only original left is Vickie and her fat face. Sorry, but I really dislike Vickie. I wonder if we're going to see her and Donn break up this season, because we know they are now divorced. In her talking heads last night whenever Vickie said anything about their relationship you could tell by her face that it was all fake and for the show. At one point she says something like "We're really trying to recommit" but then her eyes get all shifty...like a LIAR!

Gretchen, what a bee-yotch! I've never really liked her either. Her first season she used the 'my fiancee has cancer' card every chance she got. She jumped right into a relationship with Slade Slimy after he passed away, so I guess she wasn't all that into her "love" with Jeff. She tried to say there was 9 months in between Jeff passing and her & Slade getting together, but Andy totally busted her on that on the reunion after her 2nd season. I don't have a problem with her having a new relationship, it's the LYING that I don't like. Last night she was obviously not ready to be around Tamra but she went to the party and was a total bitch from the word go. She claims she was not drunk but why would she go so crazy over Alexis saying she was a princess? If that's your girlfriend and you're not in a pissy mood your girlfriends can say whatever they want to you, and you can say stuff to them. But if you're in a bad mood, and drunk...I think we all know that's a recipe for disaster.

This season looks like it's going to go the way of the rest of the "Real Housewives" show have gone....lots of parties for no real reason, lots of drinking and lots of fighting. I will watch because Bravo has a spell on me and I watch all their shows, but it doesn't feel fun like it used to. I would like them to put a cast together that is ACTUALLY REALLY friends before the show ever happened, not thrown together because they're all on the show. That is how the OC show was 1st season. Yes they partied and went out alot that season, but it felt more "real".

What did everyone think of the premier?

No comments:

Post a Comment