Thursday, March 10, 2011

so so so CUTE!!!

I have a friend who is a really good bow-maker. I can make a bow, but they don't come out the way Jen makes them. She's been making them for a long time so she really knows how to get the ribbons packed in there with out looking too stacked, which is how mine turn out. So when Kira has a special occasion coming up, I go to my bow lady! I asked Jen to make something that would match the colors of this bib.
And this is what she came up with:


I mean how PERFECT is that?!?! I didn't even ask her to do the feather part and it's exactly what I wanted. Kira will be wearing a pink pettiskirt that's pretty fluffy so she'll need something big on her head to balance it out. I pray that she actually keeps the bow on for pictures. She is at the point where she usually yanks them right off, but maybe she'll surprise me on her bday. She sure did last year! How can it be a year???

No comments:

Post a Comment