Thursday, March 18, 2010

*yawn*

I haven't been much of a blogger lately. I'm in the home stretch of this pregnancy and I'm just TIRED! Every free moment I get I've been scrapping custom orders. Right now I'm finishing up a superhero-ish book then I get to make two girly books for a set of really cute sisters. So I have plenty to keep me busy :)

I've been trying to raise $1,200 for the March of Dimes. It is an organization that is very near and dear to my heart! A couple weeks ago Riley, my mom and I went to a kick-off event at the Phoenix Zoo. It was a fun time but I really don't recommend going to the zoo with a three year old when you're eight months preggo. Unless you have a really energetic person there to do the wrangling for you! My mom has some issues with her back so she can't run after him much better than I can.

Here are some pics from that day!





No comments:

Post a Comment