Tuesday, April 27, 2010

busy bee

I have just been go go going the past few days! Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my cousins, and I had Riley and Kira with me. Most baby showers in my family are just family parties where we bring presents for the baby :) Kira kept me up most of Friday night so I was totally dragging ass on Saturday. The shower wasn't until 3 and I stayed until after 5...once I got home I was busy doing stuff for Kira's party the next day.

The party was a great time! The only thing I would have changed was the time...I was still doing lots of stuff and of course people started showing up a half hour early! But other than that, it was lots of fun. I took very few pics, I am kicking myself for that too. If I wasn't doing something food related I was trying to talk to everyone, so taking pics just wasn't on my brain. I had a couple friends from high school that I haven't seen in ages there, so it was really fun catching up. I wish I could throw a party like that every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment