Saturday, December 25, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Three more hours left of Christmas and I am beat! Last night was a late one, and today was a long one. Riley got so many great presents, and I got a Cricut! I am pretty excited about that. It is way more complicated than I thought, but I will figure it out. Riley and Kira's bdays are just three months away so I have lots to plan for! :)

We had dinner at my mom's and it was soooo good. I'm so lucky to have a mom that's a great cook. On Christmas we have ham and I love it! Tomorrow is my favorite part of Christmas, going shopping for ornaments half off! I am always on the lookout for tree skirts and stockings. Now that our family is complete, I can finally get "nice" stockings that all match. This year I'm also wanting a white tree. Full size. Not sure where it will go next year (my bedroom) but I'll find a spot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment