Sunday, February 22, 2009

Customer Satisfaction

Well, Paypal and ebay both SEEM to care about customer satisfaction....I've gotten surveys from both of them sent to my email in response to my contacting their customer service departments. They ask questions like "How likely are you to recommend ebay to a friend?" or "How satisfied were you with the response to your question?" You can imagine my answers to those inquiries. It's nice to be able to give them a piece of my mind, but I'd like it SO MUCH BETTER if there was a way for us little guys to avoid situations like the one I'm in right now. STILL waiting for my money to be refunded, by the way! And I will NOT let it go. I worked as a Customer Service rep for an HMO and the Electric/Gas co. for years before Riley. I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's so SAD that people have to ultra "squeaky" to have situations resolved the way they should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment