Sunday, February 21, 2010

target clearance!!!


The Valentine stuff is pretty picked over at my closest target, but they did have some really cute t-shirts 90% off! I got one for .90 and one for .45, I don't think I've ever paid less for an item of clothing. This is the only one that I could find a picture of, and the one I got is short sleeves, but this was the .45 one. I've been seeing all these cute dresses made from repurposed shirts so I might just save it for something like that! I also got the tiniest little white shoes for Kira to wear when she comes home. I've been wanting some patent mary janes but haven't been able to find them. I guess I should get those in a larger size anyway so she can wear them a little bit longer. I have 46 days or less to go until she's here!

1 comment:

  1. I see a trip to Target in my future..smiles~

    ReplyDelete