Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 love notes

I've been a busy little Cupid making Valentines! These are made out of paper bags...an idea I got from Tara. I'm only going to show two because the rest might be going to people who read this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise!
I used one of my felt hearts & a cupid die cut from My Mind's Eye hereThe paper under the black cardstock is love, elsie :)
This little cameo image came from a blog, they were a free thing you could print out and I do not remember where I got them!!! If you know PLEASE leave a comment and tell me...thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Cute V-day cards! I love the silhouettes too -- please post where you printed them out from when you find out, ok???

    So cute!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer--these are adorable! Yes, please share the silhouette source if you find it!
    Michele
    Little Red Cottage

    ReplyDelete