Monday, January 19, 2009

destash!

That is the word of the week-destash. I think all over the US or maybe even the world scrappers have made New Year's Resolutions to get organized, have cleaned out their scrap rooms, and have put their extra stuff for sale on etsy & ebay! I keep seeing blogs about it and shop announcements saying "My cleaning binge is great news for you!" And believe me, if I had extra cash I would be totally spending it on other people's unwanteds. It's not like I don't have a MOUNTAIN of stuff I could get rid of myself. Gathering it all up and photographing it and writing listings for it is very low on my list of things to do. And in the meantime my Favorites list on etsy is growing longer and longer by the day with stuff I'd love to scoop. It would be so great if we could have a giant swap meet where people acutally SWAPPED (and I guess they'd meet too, is that where that word came from?) supplies. I went to one of those once with the Crafty Burritos but no one had any scrapping stuff, they were all knitters & jewelry makers. I need to swap with "my people".

No comments:

Post a Comment