Sunday, January 18, 2009

goodwill goodies

Yesterday was 50% off day at Goodwill so I had to go see what I could find.....



The Mickey Clock is for Riley's room, of course, and the other one is for my little brother Ricky. He has a tattoo similar to that shape...it's one of the shapes that the city of Phoenix uses around town and it's also just a "phoenix"...once I alter it I think he'll like it. I haven't put batteries in either one to make sure they work yet! Whoops!



I've never done one of those altered tins and this one was just .50 so we'll see how that turns out. The two vase lookin' things my dad dropped as soon as we got home. But they just got chipped and they were both $1 so that's ok.
This little cake is a jewelry dish I guess? It opens but you couldn't fit more than a pair of earrings or a necklace in there. It was only $.35!!!Here you can see the chips....I'll just keep the hershey thing in a corner ;)


2 comments:

  1. Good finds. I like the jewelry holder -- cute!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you. When those events roll around here there are people lined up all through the store and it is hard to find anything good. May all your trips be this good!

    ReplyDelete