Monday, January 26, 2009

to Riley love Mommy


If you have a toddler and a TV you probably recognize these characters from Nick Jr or Noggin. I made this project with printables from the Nick Jr website, some floral ribbon and staples! I know there's probably a much fancier way to put this together but I knew Riley would probably want to touch/hold/scrunch up each strand so I didn't put too much into it. I'm sure someone else could make something way cuter! But Riley seems to really dig this one as it is. It's got HEARTS and all his favorite "friends"!

If you make something from that site, I would love to see it!





3 comments:

  1. I recognize every character. Gigi is getting this cute valentine from me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that, I'll have to check out Nick Jr....my middle girly is just getting into that show! Thanks for stopping by and 'following' me :-) Cute blog you've got here!

    ReplyDelete