Friday, January 30, 2009

*gooooo CARLA!*

Lea (in a baby voice): I don't know Hosea, what do you think we should do about it?
Hosea: Listen to me guys, I do this all the time back home.
Jamie: Your guy's ideas are just weird. I eat ravioli for breakfast.
Carla: Y'all are missing what your spirit guides are saying. Did you put enough love in there?


First off, up till now I thought she was Karla with a K but I will now spell her name correctly even though I think she should spell her name with a K! For some reason the letter K has always been kind of 'mystical' to me and if one word fits Carla, mystical is it!

Twenty minutes into the episode I totally thought it would be Fabio going home because they were showing him talk so much. Also they revealed that he wants to win to help his sick mama pay her medical bills. Usually they bring that kind of thing up in the beginning unless it's your episode to go home. Perfect example of this was Alex, this season...we didn't hear about his wedding until his last episode. All of a sudden he couldn't be a good cook because he was getting married. I'm pretty sure his new bride would have like him to come home w/$100,000, a feature in Food & Wine Magazine and a suite of appliances just like the ones in the Top Chef kitchen (yes I know Padma's opening by heart!).

But the main thing is CARLA WON!!!! She did a great job and was totally happy and confident cooking, and that equals winning on this show. I can only hope she continues her streak next week.

Look at what you can get on bravo.com...

I want one!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now you make me want to keep that yellow jacket...smiles! Thanks for the pep talk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend... you are cracking me up.. I must wear it for you~

    ReplyDelete