Sunday, January 18, 2009

hey, neat!

I have that feedjit thingie on my blog that tells you where people are who come to your blog...and I see someone from Poland was here! That's so cool! I would love to travel all over the world someday and I love that the internet makes it possible for us to meet people in places we might never get to actually visit. Hi person from Poland!

Today is a big day in Phoenix, the Cardinals are playing and if they win they go to the SUPERBOWL. HOLY CRAPOLA!!! I was pretty young when the Cards came to Phx, and they've always sucked. So even though they got this far, I don't know if they can make it...but anything's possible! They're playing here, so that will be very good...kick off's in an hour so I'll let you know how it goes!

Football players wear girdles?

No comments:

Post a Comment