Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i found it!!!




It was really bugging me not knowing where I got that little girl image for that Valentine I made. Good lord that is horrible grammar but I've got crafts to talk about! Anyway, I FOUND IT! It was from Jessilyn's blog and here is the post with the tags in it. You can print out a whole sheet of them and make whatever your crafty little heart desires! There's also a free recipe card that you can print out. I am really into all of her designs...robot & hearts are two of my favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    I'm glad I found my way here. There is a project I want to see if you can help me with. I know you're wonderful at creating stuff. Please e-mail me when you get a chance. I hope all is well. Love your side pic of Riley Roo bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vol25! Such cute stuff! She actually has donate a print for a giveaway on my blog next month! I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete