Sunday, January 25, 2009

tropic thunder


Okay, I'm one of those nerds who likes to watch a movie with the commentary on. I really like it when the actors are talking, sometimes I like it when the directors are talking. Some directors are totally BORING and some actors are really stuck on themselves! Mike Meyers and The Rock are two actors you do not want to hear on commentary.

Last night I watched "Tropic Thunder" w/commentary by Ben Stiller, Jack Black & Robert Downey Jr. Sounds good, right? RDJ (I'm not gonna type out that whole name) is in character as Lincoln Osiris most of the movie, and he is a F@CKING RIOT!!!! It was almost more entertaining than the original movie. I highly reccommend it!

1 comment:

  1. i didnt care for the movie, but i bet the commentary was much better... do you watch the office?? i thought those commentaries were SUCH A HOOT!! and i listen to smallville commentaries too... ;) we be nerdy paper lovers, eh?!

    ps. love your new play foods too!!!

    ReplyDelete